The MBA in Sustainability Management is the first university MBA in sustainability management and corporate social responsibility (CSR) worldwide. The e-learning supported distance learning degree programme can be completed in either part-time (two years) or full-time (one year). The MBA in Sustainability Management is accredited according to European guidelines and leads to the internationally recognised degree "Master of Business Administration" (MBA).
In this continuing education programme you will learn a variety of disciplinary and interdisciplinary subjects related to sustainability management and corporate social responsibility (CSR). You will also acquire comprehensive general management qualifications as well as the increasingly sought after skills to manage sustainable development and corporate responsibility. The MBA is thus a qualification for management positions and opens new career opportunities.
The MBA in Sustainability Management is designed for individuals in business and society who would like to advance sustainable development and are seeking greater responsibility in their organisations – whether as executives, CSR experts or sustainability managers.
30th September every year.
- University degree (Bachelor's, Master's, German Diplom or Magister
- At least two years of work experience
- Good computer and English skills
You can learn more about how to apply for the MBA in Sustainability Management at www.sustainament.de.
- Programme begins in the spring each year
- Tuition fees: 14.590 € (60 CP MBA), 18.290€ (90 CP MBA) (including all study materials for the whole programme) All tuition fees are tax deductible
- Learning modes: Distance learning with five to eight weekend classes during the complete programme of studies
- Language of instructions: mainly German, approximately 20 % in English
- Number of places: approximately 50 per year
- Unique profile
- Intensive personal supervision
- Flexible programme design
- Accreditation by FIBAA
- Strong practical and applied orientation
- Diverse cooperation partners and instructors from universities and practice
- Active alumni network (www.csm-alumni.de)
- Offerings from a leading competence centre for sustainability management
Detailed information about the MBA in Sustainability Management can be found at: www.sustainament.de.
The CSM is also active in a number of other international continuing education programmes in CSR and sustainability management. For years the Centre has collaborated in continuing education and distance programmes with the FernUniversität Hagen (Germany’s leading open university) and the Fraunhofer Institute for Environmental, Safety and Energy Technology (UMSICHT). The CSM organises the whole area of environmental management for their interdisciplinary programme of studies in environmental sciences (the Infernum Master of Science in Environmental Sciences at the UMSICHT Fraunhofer Institute).