Scheme for the Comparative Analysis of Public Environmental Decision-making (SCAPE)
20. March 2013 The Research Group on Governance, Participation and Sustainability announces the publication of its ‘Scheme for the Comparative Analysis of Public Environmental Decision-making’ (SCAPE), which is now available online as an INFU...
12.-20. September 2011: International Summer School “Implementation of Sustainability into Research and Teaching of Higher Education Institutions in Eastern Europe”
01. September 2011 From 12 September till 20 September 2011 an international Summer School for experts from higher education institutions in Eastern Europe entitled “Implementation of Sustainability into Research and Teaching of Higher Education...
Unesco Chair Conference: Call for Paper – Submission Deadline extended to 31 July 2011
07. July 2011 Unesco Chair Conference: Call for Paper – Submission Deadline extended to 31 July 2011. Please click here for details.
new project: Interdisciplinary Study Program on Sustainability – ISPoS
23. March 2010 Within the next two years the Charles University Environment Center (CUEC) in Prague and the Institute for Environmental and Sustainability Communication (INFU, Leuphana University Lüneburg) will develop and implement a two...
International DAAD-Alumni Seminar “Education for Sustainable Development and Biodiversity” in Ecuador, October 2009
19. June 2009 The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is providing, in the context of its programme “biodiversity”, financial support to realise an international DAAD-alumni seminar “Education for Sustainable Development and Biodiversity”....
Call for Papers: Workshop on Social Networks and Sustainability
17. June 2009 Call for papers: 4th Lüneburg Workshop on Environmental and Sustainability Communication
Temporary professorship for Sustainable Development and Participation
29. October 2008 On 1st October, Prof. Dr. Jens Newig assumed a temporary professorship for Sustainable Development and Participation at the Institute for Environmental and Sustainability Communication for a duration of one year.