1. Student Support for International Students
The International Office offers all international students the opportunity to reflect on the current status of their studies in a personal and confidential meeting at least once during each stage of study. Apart from identifying your personal status of studies, we can discuss any problems arising during your studies and jointly develop solutions and plans for your future course of studies.
You will receive a personal invitation to meet with us. In addition, you can also request an appointment at any time at email@example.com
If you have any further questions, just visit us during open consultation hours on Wednesdays from 10 am to 12 noon (Room C 4.16a)
2. Student Counseling and Advisory Service
The Student Counseling and Advisory Service advises and assists prospective students at Leuphana College and Graduate School in choosing the right program of study, structuring their course of studies and exploring their future career options.
Apart from providing individual counseling services to students, the Student Counseling and Advisory Service organizes events dealing with the issue of organizing studies and supervises the Study and Work Information Desk (reference library for independent research in the fields of study and work).
3. Additional Counseling Services
- Social and legal counseling provided by the Student Services
- Psychological counseling provided by the Student Services
- Advisory services offered by the General Students' Committee (AStA) on social and legal issues, BAföG, etc.
- Studying with children