The Otto Group scholarship program
Performance requires commitment and passion. Whoever pushes forward and is committed with heart and mind to a project's long-term completion can accomplish extraordinary things. And they can count on the appropriate promotion. You can rely on this principle with the Otto Group stipend program as well.
Supplementing your academic learning
- Knowledge: regular discussion groups on development questions and strategic challenges with technical specialist from the Otto Group
- Experience: Joint practical projects with all students participating in the Otto Group
- Ideas: In-house events with high-ranking managers in the Otto Group, case studies on contemporary issues, panel discussions, cultural events, etc.
- Capabilities: Seminars to develop personal skills (such as, presentation techniques, job application training)
- Mentoring: A personal contact person who will accompany you through your studies
- Book allowance: The Otto Group subsidizes all students in the program with a monthly book allowance of 120 EUR.
- Internship compensation: The internship phase at the Otto Group is remunerated with 800 EUR per month.
- Every year twelve students at the Leuphana University Lüneburg will be able to supplement their studies with practical experience in a corporation active throughout the world.
Inquiries and application materials are always welcome through the mail. The Otto Group stipend program will equip you best for your professional future.