Center for Methods
The Center for Methods is a cross-divisional institution of Leuphana University. The objective of the Center for Methods is to provide support for students on all levels (Bachelor, Master, PhD, and beyond) with respect to education and training in methods.
The Center for Methods also aims to support and help researchers across all disciplines in the application and development of scientific methods.
The Center for Methods focuses on
- Counselling of students concerning all methodological issues (individual advice, workshops, projects, etc.).
- Support of researchers and in particular of junior researchers (PhD-students) to solve methodological problems.
- Participation in the further development of the interdisciplinary education in methods of Leuphana University.
- Promotion of an interdisciplinary methodological discourse at Leuphana University.
The Center for Methods contributes to
- College courses (Leuphana semester)
- Graduate School courses (complementary studies)
Scharnhorststr. 1, C4.008