Dr. Dorothe Lütkemöller
- Land Use Change and Sustainable Soil Managament
- Regional Rural Development and Nature Protection in Transition Countries
Professional Experience and Projects
- Project "National Environmental Training and Education Centre in the Nautre Park 'Rila Monastir', Bulgaria (2011-2012)
- Project "Regional Land Use Changes and Impacts on Carbon Balances" (2010-2012)
- Since 2010: Senior Scientist, Institute of Sustainability Governance, working group Sustainable Landscape Development
- 2007-2010: Concept development and organisation of the subproject "Planning- and Consulting Instrument for Future Climate adapted Soil Management in the Ostheide region of Germany (organic C-pool in agricultural soils)" as part of the BMBF - project "Klimzug"
- 2006-2010: Project Leader "NatuRegio - Nature Conservation and Regional Development in Bulgaria and Romania" (DBU). Scientific advisor for Bulgarian and Romanian trainee's development of nature protection projects. Accompanying project evaluation
- 2004-2005: Senior Scientist, Faculty of Environmental Sciences, University of Lüneburg. Project Manager for the development and accreditation of new B.Sc/M.Sc. studies in the field of environmental sciences
- 1996-2004: Senior Scientist, Institute for Environmental Communication, University of Lüneburg. Project manager for the development, funding and implementation of further education projects in the field of sustainable regional development in EU-accession countries. Development and implementation of the distance education studies "Communal Environmental Protection"
- 1994-1996: Scientific Officer, German Federal Environmental Foundation, Osnabrück. Assessment of project proposals, preparation of funding-decisions. Development and implementation of a special funding-programme for biological waste treatment
- 1993-1994: Scientific Consultant, Thalen Consult, Oldenburg. Land-use-analysis of agricultural sites and development of consulting-strategies for farmers in protected water catchment areas
- 1988-1993: Scientist, Institute of Rural Management, University of Giessen. Research projects in the field of soil-science and groundwater-protection. Cooperation-project with egyptian partner-institutions
- 1995: Dr. agr., Faculty of Agriculture and Environmental Protection, University of Giessen
- 1988: Dipl. Ing. agr., Faculty of Agriculture, University of Göttingen
- Member of the Permanent Advisory Council of the Lower Saxonian Biosphere Reserve Elbe valley
- German Evaluation Society (DGEval)
- German Soil Federation (BVB)
- German Soil Science Society (DBG)
- EU-Fundraising Association
Aktuelle LehrveranstaltungenWeitere Angaben zu den Lehrveranstaltungen finden Studierende im Studienportal myStudy.
02.03.2017 Leonie Lange