Language Proficiency

For applicants with a foreign university entrance qualification

In addition to a valid university entrance qualification, you also need to demonstrate language proficiency. Applicants for teacher training in music and physical education must pass a qualifying examination or aptitude test. Select your chosen programme to find out about any specific entry requirements.

Teacher training courses

Wirtschaftspädagogik / Business Education (for vocational schools)
Sozialpädagogik / Social Education (for vocational schools)
Lehren und Lernen / Teaching and Learning (for primary, lower secondary and intermediate schools)